- SEARCH ENGINES: are constantly changing their algorithms and becoming much more intelligent in how they deliver relevant search results. You Would Like to Appear Higher in Search Engine Results Pages. Ask yourself if your website has quality content? Do you update your content regularly? Are you utilizing latest Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices?
- MOBILE DEVICES: Website usage from mobile phones and tablets is growing at an astounding rate! A recent study revealed that 44% of all US mobile phone sales are now Smartphones and 23% of US internet users own a tablet computer. Another research predicts a 50% increase in online shopping from a mobile device by 2014. Unfortunately, only 10% of websites today are optimized for mobile devices.
- SALES: The biggest benefit of your website is that it is your Number 1 salesperson, working 24/7, delivering the perfect pitch every time. Even though you may have heavy traffic to your site, your internet marketing strategy may not be converting visitors to sales. There are tools available today to help capture these leads and automatically integrate them into your sales process.
- DESIGN: If your website was built years ago, it most likely looks dated.. An outdated website design reflects poorly on your business and sends potential customers looking elsewhere for your goods and services. A lot of websites still use flash animations even though they do not display well on all browsers and mobile devices. It is important to upgrade to better technology and coding standards. A skilled web designer can give your website a face lift that will be inviting, easy to use and position your company in the most positive light.
- CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: Older websites do not give the user ability to control and manage content. It can be frustrating for users to wait for the designer or developer to make these changes. With CMS, you can login just like you use email and update your website instantly.
Many business owners are consistent about setting monthly and annual goals. It is critical that your website is aligned with those goals. A knowledgeable web consultant who understands your vision, direction and budget of your company can help optimize your website. That should let you engage your potential clients and generate a reasonable return on your investment.